Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available Available Domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dnslife

Established Member
Impact
0
Maybe someone can register

RateStructure.com or RateStructures.com

Could be cool

:gn:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I agree it's a great name. But I'm broke :(

BTW, I think this is the wrong forum :)

Regards.
 
0
•••
Should go in the expired domains forum, even though they may have not be registered before
 
0
•••
sorry, i just kind of throw things around sometimes.
 
0
•••
No problem. A mod will surely move it for you :)

Regards.
 
0
•••
RateStructures.com

here's one that isn't registered

RateStructure.com

it's pretty cool
 
0
•••
Originally posted by dnslife
Maybe someone can register

RateStructure.com or RateStructures.com

Could be cool

:gn:

[/Merged and Moved to the "Expired's Forum].
Thanks for posting available domains, dnslife ... if you post them in the main "Available Domains" sticky here in this Forum folks may send you up to 20 NP$'s for each domain successfully registered. Super cool! :tu:
See you soon.
B-)
 
0
•••
new domains maybe?

I Book Stop . Com

NationDSL.com - Digital Subscriber Line

NationWAP.com - Wireless

NationPOP.com - point of presence

NationFR.com - frame relay

I wouldn't mind hosting the mail exchange for any of the domains that are listed on namepros. Also, I have some logos if anyone decides to register these.

I'm also offering free parking. My name servers are:

xbox.spatialrift.com and enforcer.spatialrift.com
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back