FPForum Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 1,436 Nov 4, 2007 277 views 5 replies #1 zaxu.mobi hune.mobi bamu.mobi
1john2004 Top Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 954 Nov 5, 2007 #4 Do you know how many of them(CVCV.mobi) with premium letters are still available?
FPForum Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 1,436 Nov 5, 2007 #5 1john2004 said: Do you know how many of them(CVCV.mobi) with premium letters are still available? Click to expand... I found This Thread that was posted in April. According to the last post, I found this information: Total all-premium CVCV.mobi combos 13 (bcdfghlmnprst) * 4 (aeio) * 13 (bcdfghlmnprst) * 4 (aeio) = 2704 1788 of these all-premium combo CVCV.mobi have been registered; 916 available = 66% of all-premium-letter combo CVCV.mobi have been registered Click to expand... Hope this helps!
1john2004 said: Do you know how many of them(CVCV.mobi) with premium letters are still available? Click to expand... I found This Thread that was posted in April. According to the last post, I found this information: Total all-premium CVCV.mobi combos 13 (bcdfghlmnprst) * 4 (aeio) * 13 (bcdfghlmnprst) * 4 (aeio) = 2704 1788 of these all-premium combo CVCV.mobi have been registered; 916 available = 66% of all-premium-letter combo CVCV.mobi have been registered Click to expand... Hope this helps!