Dynadot

available Available .com domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dj_just4u

Established Member
Impact
Hello Guys today i'm sharing some of my available domains that i want to register but unfortunately i'm unable to register them because i don't have any resources for online money......

i'm living in a country (Libya) where foreigners not allow to have a credit card for online use......so i have decided if i can not register these domains so may be someone else can register them and may make some $......if you have register any of these domains so kindly comment them below.....so everybody know which domains are taken... Thanks

TextExplore.com available

RingtoneTank.com available

CallsGuru.com available

iPodTip.com available

GlobalGolds.com available

AudiosPro.com available

BritishVideoGame.com available

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its a good thing you cant buy them. I dont think they are worth registering.

•••
•••
Hello Guys today i'm sharing some of my available domains that i want to register but unfortunately i'm unable to register them because i don't have any resources for online money......

i'm living in a country (Libya) where foreigners not allow to have a credit card for online use......so i have decided if i can not register these domains so may be someone else can register them and may make some $......if you have register any of these domains so kindly comment them below.....so everybody know which domains are taken... Thanks

@dj_just4u Thank you, thats real good of you. To work to try to help others when you are prevented from participating yourself is good trait. And you should be commended for that. Nice one mate. (y)

But a little bit of feedback to help you in domaining. One stage we all go through in our beginning of domaining is to think that we can add 's' to the back of high value two word keyword phrase and that since the singular keyword is worth so much, then adding 's' to them must be worth something too. Since technically it still slips just under the line as still correct english. However this is NOT true. If the term is not one that is readily spoken, written or searched for, then it has No value because no one will actually buy it. Or if they do, they will never buy it for much. So just a pointer - move past the - add an 's' stage. We have all thought of it in early stage of domaining. But it doesn't work. And they wont sell.

But thanks for your spirit of helping others. That's actually a really good attitude. Good on you.

Last edited:
•••
It took me thousands of dollars to learn no dashes, no plurals and I don't buy anything with numbers. I also no longer buy anything other than .com and when I made that rule for myself, I started making money instead of losing it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back