available Availability Question

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanTrek

New Member
Impact
0
Hi.
I need a domain for my site, my site is called Chat Wave.

I need the domain chatwave.net, and I need to know if it's available.

If it's not, PM me for any other suggestions for a domain.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
All you had to do was this:
http://whois.domaintools.com/chatwave.net

and yes, it's available. And you may want to register it before someone else does (now that you've posted your intentions of buying it on Namepros for all to see).
 
0
•••
Looks like you might be a little new to this, so the next time you might want to ask how to register a name first before you tell everyone what name you want. There are those out there that will take advantage of that and hold your name hostage.

Fortunately I'm not one of them. Instead I registered your name for you before anyone else stole it and will transfer it to you for the price of registration. I will pm you with the details of how to create an account, and we'll get the domain transfered to you.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back