Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

neosync

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would change a few things, well more than a few :). The layout, a different template. The way the text looks at the right side. The images as well. It's very unclear whats the site is about and it looks "spammy". When you press the button "on sale" you get to a page and it looks very little efford is done to be honest.

I don't know the goal of this site but if you put some time and efford in it you can monetize it :)

•••
When I arrived at the site I was a bit unaware of the purpose or end game of the site.

I might suggest this phrase from your site or a similar phrase be located top center, perhaps just under the site's title, " "Automation.news is gateway to the world of Industry information & news" as immediately the purpose of the site is clear to unsophisticated visitors such as myself.

I did read a few of the articles that were linked to the white box marginal summations and the articles were very interesting.

•••
I do wonder if you should put up some info on home automation this is a massive market and if you build it you might get control4 rti savant urc and crestron advertising as well as snapav

just a thought.

Last edited:
•••
Минималистический дизайн, не очень приятный для глаз, я бы изменил хотя бы шаблон.

Translation:
Minimalist design, not very pleasant for the eyes, I would change at least a template.

•••
change design. it looks like 90th style

•••
you need better designing and better content. on front page it shows as domain for sale.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back