Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Automating Local Websites – Worth It?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

geraldjoey

New Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone,

I’m looking into tools that help monetize local SEO sites and came across the Rank and Rent Plugin. From what I understand, it allows building niche websites, ranking them, and then renting them to local businesses.

Has anyone here tried it? I’m curious about how effective it is for driving traffic, managing multiple sites, and handling client handoffs. Are there any major drawbacks or limitations I should know about before committing?

Also, if you’ve used other solutions for rank-and-rent models, how do they compare?

Real experiences would be super helpful!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello everyone,

I’m looking into tools that help monetize local SEO sites and came across the Rank and Rent Plugin. From what I understand, it allows building niche websites, ranking them, and then renting them to local businesses.

Has anyone here tried it? I’m curious about how effective it is for driving traffic, managing multiple sites, and handling client handoffs. Are there any major drawbacks or limitations I should know about before committing?

Also, if you’ve used other solutions for Rank and Rent Plugin models, how do they compare?

Real experiences would be super helpful!
thanks in advance for any help
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back