Domain Empire

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and wasn’t going to post this but I’m now the owner of:-

Augmented-Reality-com-logo.png

I’ve owned some amazing single word domains recent years and been involved in some big deals (both buying and selling) but when I first started in domains in 2015 (8 years ago), it was the potential of VR/AR why I started investing and I used to look at VirtualReality dot com and AugmentedReality dot com like the stars in the sky (something I could never reach).

I don’t usually like investing in long domains, but there are exceptions and if AR goes on to be the revolutionary tech as tipped, I think skies the limit on the potential on what this domain can achieve and I look at past domain sales in similar length to AugmentedReality like VacationRentals dot com ($35m), PrivateJet dot com($30.18m), HealthInsurance dot com ($8.13m), CarInsurance dot com ($49.7m).

Interested to hear thoughts but If you comment please don't type the domain out in full.
That's awesome! Very nice acquisition. I own Vr.Ar, and am waiting to find a suitable buyer.
Good luck to you!

•••
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and wasn’t going to post this but I’m now the owner of:-

I’ve owned some amazing single word domains recent years and been involved in some big deals (both buying and selling) but when I first started in domains in 2015 (8 years ago), it was the potential of VR/AR why I started investing and I used to look at VirtualReality dot com and AugmentedReality dot com like the stars in the sky (something I could never reach).

I don’t usually like investing in long domains, but there are exceptions and if AR goes on to be the revolutionary tech as tipped, I think skies the limit on the potential on what this domain can achieve and I look at past domain sales in similar length to AugmentedReality like VacationRentals dot com ($35m), PrivateJet dot com($30.18m), HealthInsurance dot com ($8.13m), CarInsurance dot com ($49.7m).

Interested to hear thoughts but If you comment please don't type the domain out in full.
That's an awesome domain. Can't wait to see where you go with it...congrtas.

•••

I think most of us are just curious how much you paid for this gem.

•••
Excellent pick, Kingslayer! Now starts the hard part: going to sleep for 2 to 5 years :)

•••
•••

Awesome domain!

I've noticed Virtualreality.com is still for sale, I would have thought that had been developed by now!

Easy a $5m+ domain imo

Awesome, simply Awesome 👌

•••
Spooky AR king

getting some interest

Last edited:
•••
Recently picked up:

Augment365//com
Augmented1//com

•••
Awesome domain!

I've noticed Virtualreality.com is still for sale, I would have thought that had been developed by now!

Easy a $5m+ domain imo

Awesome, simply Awesome 👌
Thanks and thanks to everyone else who has replied/liked.

Really appreciate it.

Last edited:
•••

Nice pick up! Congratulations. Really good traffic starting on some of my premium AR domains last few months.

Last edited:
•••
•••
6dofxr.com
6dofvr.com
xrind.com
I only have these few. :xf.wink:

•••
I bought IllustrateAr.com , don't know if I should renew it or not 🤷

•••
•••
[
I bought IllustrateAr.com , don't know if I should renew it or not 🤷
It's a decent name.!I'd keep it personally.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Are there any threads for .ar domains? I cant find any.

•••
Are there any threads for .ar domains? I cant find any.
This thread. If Augmented Reality goes on to be the next big thing .AR for may represent Augmented Reality, in the same way .Ai has Artificial Intelligence.

Also want to say @Prismo hang on to your domain (VR dot AR), when you look at some .Ai sales and when you look at the X.ar sale, it has amazing potential.

Last edited:
•••
This thread. If Augmented Reality goes on to be the next big thing .AR for may represent Augmented Reality, in the same way .Ai has Artificial Intelligence.

Also want to say @Prismo hang on to your domain (VR dot AR), when you look at some .Ai sales and when you look at the X.ar sale, it has amazing potential.
Thank you @Kingslayer I'm still holding my domain excited to see how this will turn out. I'll let you know when something happens :xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back