Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Audio on page question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

turnkey

Established Member
Impact
9
I have a handy software (Audio maker pro) help's create Audio buttons for website which I am sure all have seen.

I want to make a "Audio FAQ" section for my site which I also will use this section to help close and convert sales. Which is why I think Audio can help.

Question is, How much Bandwidth does that use when a visitor hears them. If I have about 20 section of FAQ's (1 of each business website that I offer) and let's say 5 questions each more or less that will be around 100 Audio clip's

Would that blow my band?

thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back