Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

AUDIO.COM.CO

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kunal3023

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
7
Found Listed For Sale

any further info will be added soon
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
the thing is...this is a name with .com.co extension.....garbage extension but price is way too high. I personally think this is not worth at all....a junk name for me, I rather let it expire


$135,000 USD
Payments methods are accepted:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
.com.co in theory is for local Columbian businesses (not a hard restriction though I think like with some other ccTLD's)

The domain most certainly is not worthless .. but it's also not even worth a fraction of $135k ...

I'd maaaayyybe pick it up is it was $135 ... but I'm not even sure of that! lol
 
0
•••
He posted in the news category forum yesterday with a different .com.co

The domain was for sale at $100k then PM me when I looked at the domain a second time the price went up to $120k

A moderator later came and moved the post to the right forum.
 
0
•••
Looks like a phenomenal domain name

Audio is a one word and no matter what the extension is

I think it's a great domain name with high ratings

Definitely a long race Domain .
 
0
•••
Poster @AKS DOMAIN in this thread is @kunal3023. Duplicate account closed and main account restricted for repeated failure to follow the rules.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back