Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction Auction over

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
(AUCTION OVER - THREAD WILL CLOSE AND CLEAR WHEN TRANSACTION COMPLETES)
S L I P T I C . c o m


Auction start: $1
Increments: $1
Terms: PayPal + Auth Code
Auction End: 96 hr after last bid. or when BIN claimed
Registrar: HostPapa / PromoPeople
Expiry: Feb 28, 2021
BIN: $12

Description:
A possible brandable name for areas such as fluid dynamics, low resistance sports clothing, aerodynamics, ship design, racing, etc.

Possible Comparators:
The following may be comparator sales (from GD valuation and/or NameBio):
  • captic.com $1695
  • clicktic.com $1500
  • convertic.com $7769
  • floetic.com $1495
  • gentic.com $4200
  • protectic.com $7000
  • scantic.com $3888
  • signetic.com $3481
  • slipapp.com $3885
  • slipform.com $685
  • slippa.com $2250
  • slipware.com $2588
  • sontic.com $788
  • zaptic.com $1888

No Past Promotion:
I have done zero outbound on this domain names.
I have not submitted it to any brandable marketplaces for consideration.

Thanks for reading and your bids!

Bob
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
**
 
0
•••
Auction ends in less than one day unless further bids.
Next bid is just $6
 
0
•••
In the final hours unless more bids. I have lowered the BIN to final value of $12.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I believe the closing time has been reached and the successful bidder is @Devanos . Congratulations.

I will make a direct contact to make arrangements for transaction.

Thanks to all who placed bids in the auction.

Bob
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back