NameSilo

domain atup.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hell

Impact
I doubt much, but what do y'all think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

The estibot valuation shows $1,500. Looks like there's about 15 years of history for this domain according to domaintools.com. Not sure of any links and quality thereof. IMO nice domain perhaps for branding. But I'm new at learning this domaining thing too, so I could be wrong about the branding idea. Good luck!

•••
Sorry I entered 15, but meant 13 years of history. I just caught that.

•••
•••
Hi,

Welcome to NP.

As for the appraisal, I recommend you not to consider estibot value (you can take certain metrics from estibot, but that's it)

In my opinion, the end-user price may be somewhere in the range of $XXX to $1,XXX if you are lucky enough.

To value your domain, you should probably check for similar sales on Namebio or DNJournal.

From a reseller point of view, I think you can get anywhere between $5 to 30$. As a recent sale, edaf . org sold yesterday on Flippa for 35$ (it was 19 yrs old), same pattern (VCVC) as yours.

Radu

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

Welcome to NP.

As for the appraisal, I recommend you not to consider estibot value (you can take certain metrics from estibot, but that's it)

In my opinion, the end-user price may be somewhere in the range of $XXX to $1,XXX if you are lucky enough.

To value your domain, you should probably check for similar sales on Namebio or DNJournal.

From a reseller point of view, I think you can get anywhere between $5 to 30$. As a recent sale, edaf . org sold yesterday on Flippa for 35$ (it was 19 yrs old), same pattern (VCVC) as yours.

Radu
Gotcha, thank you for the advice and info. Would you think that the domain being two words (at & up; AtUp.org) would increase the value, or would it just be considered another VCVC domain?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back