NameSilo

domain Attorney.ec

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
149
:hi:

I picked up this name because of the good keyword, not the Ecuador extension. What do you think of it? :)

Unfortunately, a big drawback on .EC domains is the $150 transfer fee for non-Ecuadorians ($100 for Ecuadorians). :td: Regardless, I think it's a pretty solid keyword. I'm going to see what it earns on Bodis as-is. I've heard of some other people having luck parking their generic .ECs.

Any input is greatly appreciated. :gl:

Steve
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Etab said:
Unfortunately, a big drawback on .EC domains is the $150 transfer fee for non-Ecuadorians ($100 for Ecuadorians).

Steve, I think it would be good if you can get sell this domain for $20 to $50 over your reg fee. (I probably would not register it.)

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back