IT.COM

Attention:Please transfer out all your domain at namebright.com!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tom365

Established Member
Impact
Attention:Please transfer out all your domain at namebright.com!

if you use namebright.com, maybe you will can't login your namebright account in future In your country!

namebright.com two-step verification system have bug ,some country user can't receive 7 Digit Code or call after set two-step verification. cause can't login account.

namebright still can't solve this bug and problem,I can't receive 7 Digit Code or call after set two-step verification. I still can't login my namebright account!

this bug maybe contain your country. you will can't login your namebright account.and they refused to fix this problem and bug.

maybe next can't login namebright account people is you!

because It's not the first time namebright's two-step verification system has this bug and problem.

you can see another post about namebright's two-step verification system bug and problem.

see link below:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/what-is-wrong-with-you-namebright.1174318/

you will can't login account, can't renew domain, once your domain expired, your domain will be put pre-release auction on dropcatch.com. dropcatch.com and namebright.com is the same company.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
this type of experience when buying a domain name from Name Bright?

No, but...

"DomainFalcon LLC is included in the list of current ICANN-accredited registrars." Looks to be legit & affiliated with Namebright, but you should be asking Namebright, not some schlub on a domaining forum.

•••
Thanks for your reply. I asked that question on this forum because most of the domainers hear are very knowledgeable in this field. I have not experienced any "schlub" during my dealings.

•••
I recently hand registered a domain name with Namebright.com and when I check the "whois" is shows the registrar as "Doman Falcon LLC". Has anyone else had this type of experience when buying a domain name from Name Bright?
There is no need to worry about this. @Namebright (and their parent company Turn Commerce) has more than thousand ICANN accredited registrars and Domain Falcon is just one of them

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back