Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
AtlantaDrugRehab.com

hello friends
please help her for appraisal this domain how much its value?

thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The term 'Drug Rehab', is lexicon of the afflicted. This is no good. The name reeks of desperation, granted the name says what it is but what it is, is desperate. Just like the afflicted trying to scrape together $50 for the next 50mg of Morphine Sulfate or Oxycontin.

I've been following the Opiate pandemic in the states and this 'Warm Blanket' pandemic is the direct result of a nation in rapid decline. However the potential to make a lot of money curing the disillusioned and disenfranchised from their 'Warm Blanket' (Opium) is a gold mine waiting to operate in tandem with Hookers (Doctors). Hook 'Em and Cure 'Em all for the same price. Once you have both sides of the argument covered one can make money regardless.

The name in question is worth the reg fee, however if you are an enterprising PHD with a cousin or two in the pharmaceutical industry one could make a lot money off the Opiate Pandemic ravaging a Nation in rapid decline.

Hope this helps

Regards.matt

•••
The term 'Drug Rehab', is lexicon of the afflicted. This is no good. The name reeks of desperation, granted the name says what it is but what it is, is desperate. Just like the afflicted trying to scrape together $50 for the next 50mg of Morphine Sulfate or Oxycontin.

I've been following the Opiate pandemic in the states and this 'Warm Blanket' pandemic is the direct result of a nation in rapid decline. However the potential to make a lot of money curing the disillusioned and disenfranchised from their 'Warm Blanket' (Opium) is a gold mine waiting to operate in tandem with Hookers (Doctors). Hook 'Em and Cure 'Em all for the same price. Once you have both sides of the argument covered one can make money regardless.

The name in question is worth the reg fee, however if you are an enterprising PHD with a cousin or two in the pharmaceutical industry one could make a lot money off the Opiate Pandemic ravaging a Nation in rapid decline.

Hope this helps

Regards.matt

Hello my friend
thanks for the information

best regards

numbers.domains

•••
Addiction is a real issue, that is true. However the term "Drug Rehab" does not have a negative meaning. It has a positive meaning in my view as people are looking for drug rehabs to change their life.

It is the term used in the field, and I have sold a few GEO's both city and state followed by this term as well as related terms like rehab.

Still a domain like this is worth what a buyer is willing to me. Considering the high dollar field and competition I think you could easily find a buyer willing to pay a premium for it.

Brad

•••
A state comparable would be arizonadrugrehab.com selling for $2500 Good Luck

•••
Addiction is a real issue, that is true. However the term "Drug Rehab" does not have a negative meaning. It has a positive meaning in my view as people are looking for drug rehabs to change their life.

It is the term used in the field, and I have sold a few GEO's both city and state followed by this term as well as related terms like rehab.

Still a domain like this is worth what a buyer is willing to me. Considering the high dollar field and competition I think you could easily find a buyer willing to pay a premium for it.

Brad
A state comparable would be arizonadrugrehab.com selling for $2500 Good Luck

Hello my friend
thanks for the information

best regards

numbers.domains

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back