Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable atckins.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gemsergio

Established Member
Impact
1
I am selling atckins.com.
Make offers.
at least xxx.xx
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
you realize that it's spelt atkins, right? I don't see why it would be worth at least xxx.xx..
 
0
•••
from http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8891

Please do NOT post derogatory remarks in the Sales threads OR attempt to "appraise" the name(s) for sale.

Originally posted by adam z
you realize that it's spelt atkins, right? I don't see why it would be worth at least xxx.xx..

Adam, attempting to appraise the name is unacceptable. Instead, just inquire whether this is a typo or not, and let everyone else decide for themselves the domain's worth. Thanks for understanding.
 
0
•••
I can see it worth $xxx even with the typo. The atkins diet is popular and people do not spell well (myself included at times)
 
0
•••
Well it gets around 15/20 hits per day its first in google and is making money.
BEFORE TROWING CRAP ASK YOU WILL GET AN ANSWER.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back