Toeki Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Dec 3, 2003 750 views 22 replies #1 What is ASSS.ORG worth? Alexa Traffic Rank for asss.org: 1,414,267
DuffMan Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Dec 4, 2003 #21 I think it has some potential for mistypes and might be good as an acronym too. http://www.asss.utvinternet.com/ http://www.ausss.eg.net/ http://users.bathspa.ac.uk/socassess/ (I really wish Google didn't index porn sites, it would've made my search a whole lot easier. :D) I'd say $50 - $100 end user, $25 to a reseller.
I think it has some potential for mistypes and might be good as an acronym too. http://www.asss.utvinternet.com/ http://www.ausss.eg.net/ http://users.bathspa.ac.uk/socassess/ (I really wish Google didn't index porn sites, it would've made my search a whole lot easier. :D) I'd say $50 - $100 end user, $25 to a reseller.
W Wilfredo Internet EntrepreneurEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Dec 5, 2003 #22 Its worth nothing, does it get any type ins ?