Askjeeves question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jamminsport16

VISIT FREEZINDA.COMVIP Member
Impact
3
wut do people usually use?

askjeeves.com or
ask.com

?

okay heres my reason: www.aekjeeves.com is avail for reg.
$np if u do =] & tell me if u get good stats!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I for one don't use that at all :)
 
0
•••
well it is in the top 50 sites i think :/
wut do ppl who use it put in?
 
0
•••
Overture...

Overture:
askjeeves.com 20565.00
ask.com 592702.00

So, they use ask.com far more often.
 
0
•••
Google :D
 
0
•••
I have heard that the askjeeves DB is really out of date.
 
0
•••
Isn't it the same site tho?
 
0
•••
Looks like it
 
0
•••
I use ask. ask.com actually answers questions. Does my homework for me unlike google ^_^
 
0
•••
ask.com
While the new commercials are working hard to brand the "jeeves" name, ask.com is just much easier to remember.
-Allan
 
0
•••
0
•••
jamminsport16 said:
okay well here it is guys:

www.aekjeeves.com is available!

I'm sure there are many more available typos as well, not a big fan on cybersquatting on someone else's success and hard work. ;)
 
0
•••
theres like 3 other main typos for askjeeves.com but thaz the best =]
 
0
•••
I know...

Hey! I know what we can Ask Jeeves, why does he suck?
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back