IT.COM

[Ask]High Impression with Low CTR

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys ,
I have a blog that set up since last year . My blog 's daily imperssions are about 1,000 - 1,100 . But my daily ctr is only about 0,xx % to 1,xx % . Is it normal ? Can someone review my blog , and tell what's wrong with it ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who are your visitors? If they are professional in using internet or PC, I don't think they click often on the ads.

•••
my visitors are mostly computer geeks , so that's why .. :(
it's kinda hard for me to find another topic instead of tech / computer related stuffs .. :P

thanks for the answer :)

•••
Bad niche - Good clicks, but nobody does click them :(

•••
You could make some generic posts (about money, cars, blogging or another kind of subject) to make your site more acessible to generic users :)

•••
sadly sites with people who also do adsense never get clicks even if the link interest them - they feel like they are giving you money - I dont feel like that tho...

but try changin ad locations - make the ad background same color as your page background the ad is on...

also change you blog post to more click friendly content/write ups...

•••
Yeah. people are inherently selfish... :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back