.asia domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

BlackDrop

New Member
Impact
0
What you guys think of the new landrush domain (.asia) ?

any idea of it? I talked to my buddy that works at BuyDomains.com and they said .asia should be a good long term investment, but not short term right now.

AS OF it cost you about $65.00 to pre-register them (normally $49.00 plus $9.95 for a CED contract if outside asia)

However, I pre-registered one, and I hope I get it =]

Your thoughts?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
there are many topics on this please search before posting another thread.

and yes i do think it a long term investment.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back