seeing other dimesnions or creatures from other dimension/density
sounds like total BS to me.
Have you experienced such things.

Yoga
Meditation
Hypnosis
Acupuncture
Zone healing
ok can be useful,... but these would be science related not religion related.
Are you familiar with these, and do they work?
How about just listening to some sound designed for such purposes?
Does tin foil hat work.
I mean it can protect brains from EM attacks.

can't find the best forum.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This isn't really the best place to talk about this stuff. Go to the break room...

To answer the question: No. I don't think yoga, meditation, hypnosis or acupuncture is bs. The other stuff is more on the philosophical / ideological side, which isn't necessarily bs, but benefits some people, in some way. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Meditation does work. I have been meditating daily for 20+ years. I usually do 30 - 60 minute sessions. Sometimes I meditate multiple times a day depending on how much time I have.

Last edited:
•••
Meditation does work. I have been meditating daily for 20+ years. I usually do 30 - 60 minute sessions. Sometimes I meditate multiple times a day depending on how much time I have.
ASMR is my relaxation technique

•••
Thanks to all. Looking for a forum where we can discuss UFOs, Aura reading, hypnosis, detox, higher dimensions/densities ("in spritual sense"), tricks to increase energy/lose weight, meditation/yoga (and if positive effects are placebo or not), hidden tech, ascension.. Forum version of bitchute. Some stuff is hard to believe, so maybe people with real life experience can talk about these, and we can ask questions, to see if they are lying or not, and if not, maybe learn how to get a fraction of those experiences. When I search for "forum", search engines understand something else (something involving business/money).

I looked at hypnosis and aura books. I know these are real. But their "excercies" sound totally nonsense.
They say something like: "connect to the earth" : ok, but how.

Btw I don't need relaxing, I'm relaxing too much nowadays, just the opposite: need to stay fully awake.

Last edited:
•••
Are you familiar with
Ascension
angelic walking
connecting with god
seeing other dimesnions or creatures from other dimension/density
sounds like total BS to me.
Have you experienced such things.

can't find the best forum.
Yes, am familiar. And 100% this forum nor anyone outside my immediate connections will ever discuss with. Some things, truly are sacred.

It is not BS. If you think you know everything, you know nothing. If you think there are things that are possible but not probable, you're on the right track.

Things really do work for people that we cannot comprehend working for ourselves. It's all a matter of mindset and circumstance.

The only stuff that kills me is like the flat earth stuff, or saying .top is top.

•••
Hotkey thanks.. you may not want to discuss details,.. but I wonder: is it scary , and does it help or hurt in real life,..and are you sure it is not MK or hallucination (3 questions, you can safely ignore..).

Last edited:
•••
Hotkey thanks.. you may not want to discuss details,.. but I wonder: is it scary , and does it help or hurt in real life,..and are you sure it is not MK or hallucination (3 questions, you can safely ignore..).
For me it was wondrous, not scary. I guess you could say it helped in real life because it actually was real life and in later years the experience (twice) has been a fallback to an increasingly dependency on the virtual for the "wondrous" in life.

It also has helped with embracing the power of faith, for me. When all else fails or there seems no rationale explanation, faith keeps a steady keel in the deep waters of the unknown.

Not sure what MK is. But it was not drugs (eg. LSD). Just a natural occurrence.

•••
K for control in german. Na.zi scientists were recruited by US under operation papercIip and started mk-uItra.

I have no faith in religion. I have faith in science. Some science may be hidden or unknown, and I'm interested in knowing about them. Maybe there is a phenomena which people describe in religion terms, I would prefer to understand them in science way. A big problem for me: such stuff requires praying or nonsense sounding exercies (aura, hypno,..) and I'm likely to quit at an early stage.

And people talk about alienmade med-bed.. which will replace current petrochemical drugs... but you need to believe in it , because it is spiritual. Doesn't sound scientific at all. It is like selling land in heaven. I'm not brainwashed at all to believe the pandemic (believed this much for a while) and vaccines as its cure.. but maybe still I'm too rigid to make progress.

Here is one source I missed in the past:
He is a spiritual atheist. He says some correct things about 9/11 etc..and this makes the rest interesting as well,
but not all can be true.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back