NameSilo

auction artzey.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jd larson

Established Member
Impact
4
Since my first and only bidder has withdrawn for some reason, I have decided to remove the name from auction and renew it instead. I have learned of a couple other places where I can resell it for a potentially high amount, so I guess I'll try doing that.


Perfect top level domain name for artists, designers, and creators of all types.
If you're artsy, artzey.com is for you!

Domain is registered with godaddy and expires on the 18th. I've had the name for several years but due to financial constraints, I have decided to let it go rather than pay for another renewal. Minimum bid I will accept is 49. USD. BIN price of 99. USD.

Auction end time is noon, PST, on Tuesday, June 12.

Sale must be completed before the expiration date so I can push it to your godaddy account or transfer it to you before I am forced to pay for another renewal.

Winning bidder can Paypal me. I'll provide my paypal email when this 'auction' closes. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
-
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hello jd larson,

Welcome to NamePros.

As required by NamePros Rule: 6.2.5, please Edit your Original Post to include:

Renewal Date - The date the domain needs to be renewed if expiring within 3 months.
Payment Options - PayPal, Payoneer, Escrow, etc.
Starting Bid - The very first bid at which the auction will begin.
Sellers must set a starting bid that they are prepared to accept.
Bidding Increments - The minimum allowed difference between each bid someone makes.
End Time - This must be clear with an hour, minute and time zone or X hours after last bid. (Default 72 hours after last bid)

Thank you.

Peace,
Kenny
 
0
•••
I'm pretty sure I already answered all these questions in my original post. Except for a blurb about Paypal, which I just added. Hope that satisfies your concerns. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
-
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I'm pretty sure I already answered all these questions in my original post. Except for a blurb about Paypal, which I just added. Hope that satisfies your concerns. Thanks.

Hello jd Larson,

There is a posting format that needs to be followed, and End Time must be specific, as shown in the requirements I posted above, and now, below. :)

I'm sorry I posted the entire set of requirements when I should have just singled out what was missing.

At this point the only thing missing is:
End Time - This must be clear with an hour, minute and time zone or X hours after last bid. (Default 72 hours after last bid)

The Auction will not be valid until you comply.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peace,
Kenny
 
0
•••
@jd larson No clear end time, please disclose or retract my bid.

Thanks, Mark

Sorry, I'm a new user and I thought these 'auctions' automatically ran for a week. So I guess a week is the time frame i intended. Not sure what the normal time frame is. Do you know?
 
0
•••
Hello jd Larson,

There is a posting format that needs to be followed, and End Time must be specific, as shown in the requirements I posted above, and now, below. :)

I'm sorry I posted the entire set of requirements when I should have just singled out what was missing.

At this point the only thing missing is:
End Time - This must be clear with an hour, minute and time zone or X hours after last bid. (Default 72 hours after last bid)

The Auction will not be valid until you comply.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peace,
Kenny
OH, I thought the 'auctions' automatically ran for a week. So I'll figure out a time and enter it. Thanks.
 
0
•••
Per requests for a specification, I will end this auction at noon, PST, on Tuesday, June 12.
 
0
•••
I have edited my original post to add the end time. Thanks.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back