Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Article Writer Wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

S!D

Account Closed
Impact
1
hi!
I have a project in hand and am looking for real real cheap bulk article writer.
Please PM me,with a link to this thread. Mention your rates and a submitted full article as experience.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I am looking again. The last one could not do justice to the articles.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hey the post is open again...

Please post here/PM me.

S!D.
 
0
•••
I think it's really hard to find a "real cheap bulk article writer" that can "do justice" to the articles. If you find one, I'd really love to know too. What's the going rate per word usually?
 
0
•••
I have huge bulk work. So i am getting 500 word articles for 3.5-4$. Yes, the justice is not done in terms of grammatical mistakes most times, but i can manage that as long content is decent. So i am just looking for people who are accepting bulk work for around 3.5-4$ for 500 words. I already have 5 people working on this but i need 1,2 more...
 
0
•••
Whats the content on?

I can do blog posts mainly, but also do topics like music, sites, web masters, domains, etc.

But let me know with what you want exactly.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back