Dynadot

Established Article Rewriter website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a cool web2.0 looking type of a site that can be used as a service.

Content creation is the bread and butter of Internet Marketing. This website can help you break into this market.

Copy the article from EzineArticles, and press 'Mix IT!', it will give your visitors a nice start to write a new article - a unique article to post on your website or article directories and make money from articles.

You can make money by placing AdSense Ads, CPA offers and sell ad space to others - it is your call how you want to run with it.

I have made this site awhile back, but due to other projects and full time job, I don't have time to promote it, although it still has 100+/month traffic and ranks for some re-writer keywords.

This can be your opportunity to make money from providing a free service. Although you can always hire a programmer and make it a subscription service and charge people 20 bucks a month to use your service.

People buy these worthless $10 AdSense blogs, but your visitors will not come back again after visiting that site once, with this site people will come back again and again, because you are a service provider, and they always need to write an article. This is hot market and it is growing.

Visit: Article Rewriter Software | Free Article Rewriter | Article Rewrite | ArticleMixer.com

The price for this website: $1100, which can be paid via check, or PayPal in full or in installments for next 3 months with $100 as a non refundable down-payment toward the price.

The site comes as is, I can help you move the site to your server. Let's go!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What percentage does the mixer spin the article? It seems to work quite well.

Does it work on a platform like TBS?

•••
It is using a 'Granularity' approach. Please use Google to see how this concept works.

TBS - was not tested.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

All PMs have been replied. Provide some real service on the Internet. Try out the site for yourself.

•••
•••
Dropping the price.
PM me your offers. Looking forward to move the site. This is awesome article spinning technology and name. Let's see the bids.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back