Dynadot

.Art Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
What are the .Art domains registered by namePros members here?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
"These hundreds of millions of data points were combined into an algorithm that provides an individual value for each of the 3,500,000 word forms." LOL.

•••
"These hundreds of millions of data points were combined into an algorithm that provides an individual value for each of the 3,500,000 word forms." LOL.
The .ART Registry undertook a substantial big data effort to analyze over 250 massive databases comprising over 6 billion words and identified 3,500,000 word forms that have measureable domain value.
:xf.rolleyes::banghead::xf.rolleyes::banghead::xf.rolleyes::banghead:

•••

so to translate from technical terms: we came up with an algorithm that transformed the entire TLD into a giant rip-off.

•••
The .ART Registry undertook a substantial big data effort to analyze over 250 massive databases comprising over 6 billion words and identified 3,500,000 word forms that have measureable domain value.
:xf.rolleyes::banghead::xf.rolleyes::banghead::xf.rolleyes::banghead:

Was going to quote that as well :) Priceless stuff.

•••
.art used to be one of the nice TLDs before they ruined it with their predictive algo.

•••
The funniest (and saddest) part of the whole thing is of course that most artists are soooooo poor.

•••
so to translate from technical terms: we came up with an algorithm that transformed the entire TLD into a giant rip-off.
I made a search the hell out of .art but neither saw any premium domains available and non over priced left out there.
Anyone have an experience with high pricing?
Probably most taken at early-bird stage.

•••
I made a search the hell out of .art but neither saw any premium domains available and non over priced left out there.
Seems GD lists available premium .art domains as "is taken"

Last edited:
•••
The funniest (and saddest) part of the whole thing is of course that most artists are soooooo poor.
But there is another side of art too.
There are fantastic stuff at manhattan art galeries.
They are literally selling shit for $xx,xxx
Plus next Mona Lisa could be auctioned on Internet.
Argh! I am so upset!
Auction.Art

•••
Anyone have an experience with high pricing?
Probably most taken at early-bird stage.

it is not only premium it is premium renewal. That means you have to pay it each year.

an example how bad it is:

homer.art $2640/year
maggie.art $3180/year
bart.art $3612/year
namepros.art $852/year
thedomains.art $384/year
parkingcrew.art $444/year
doggypoo.art $180/year

the only one that i found available is doggiepoo.art ($12/year)

Last edited:
•••
Seems GD lists premium .art domains as "is taken"
Oh man!
Now I am mad, @Canadian you were the one who purchased Bong.Shop LOL
I was so upset that time too.
Great name!
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN SEE THOSE PREMIUMs AVAILABLE?

•••
it is not only premium it is premium renewal. That means you have to pay it each year.

homer.art $2640/year
maggie.art $3180/year
bart.art $3612/year
namepros.art $852/year
HOLY! :ROFL:

•••
I checked Moniker to see available premium .art, but you need to contact support for premium pricing

•••
Oh man!
Now I am mad, @Canadian you were the one who purchased Bong.Shop LOL
I was so upset that time too.
Great name!
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN SEE THOSE PREMIUMs AVAILABLE?

dynadot.com

•••

homer.art $2640/year
maggie.art $3180/year
bart.art $3612/year
namepros.art $852/year
thedomains.art $384/year
parkingcrew.art $444/year
doggypoo.art $180/year

the only one that i found available is doggiepoo.art ($12/year)
where did you monitor the prices for them?
EDIT : Lol you fast :xf.cool:
Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
Seems the .Art registry is good in the art of thinking shit.
What a wonder shit.art is available !!

•••
the algo has also reserved TMs it seems.

walmart.art $4k/year

•••
the algo has also reserved TMs it seems.

walmart.art $4k/year
It is funny how they can make money selling trademarked domains but the domainers receive the cease and desist letter!

in justice we trust >:(

Last edited:
•••
It is funny how they can make money selling trademarked domains but the domainers receive the cease and desist letter!

technically they can't file an UDRP because the domain does not exist! They don't own a single TM registration. They offer them for sale though. if you create it is your fault.

Last edited:
•••
This is such a flop, it really was one of my favorite new gTLDs. I had a token so I purchased a domain I love several weeks ago, when the pre-registration price was $299, and had a list of tens of names that were not listed as premium at the time, so I expected them to go for regular registration price. Next thing I know - they're all in the thousands today.

•••
technically they can't file an UDRP because the domain does not exist! They don't own a single TM registration. They offer them for sale though.
technically they can't file an UDRP because the domain does not exist! They don't own a single TM registration. They offer them for sale though. if you create it is your fault.
Been there :xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back