domain Arib3l.com and Icklec.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Humdizzy

VIP Member
Impact
26
These arent the best domains but how much do you think each is worth individually.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say Reg Fee if lucky
 
0
•••
What are the names standing for?
I don't know what they mean. Am I missing anything?
0-reg fee IMO
 
0
•••
arib3l=aribel
Icklec=Ickle Cuteness. Some term girls use. I have heard it alot on neopets.
 
0
•••
Typos of not- well used phrases/words.

Wholesale ~ minimal value
 
0
•••
waste of reg fee IMO, they just don't make sense to me.
 
0
•••
hmm...

alegend said:
waste of reg fee IMO, they just don't make sense to me.

Sorry, have to agree; reg fee if lucky.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
You wasted your money registering these domain. You'll be lucky if u get Reg Fee back.
 
0
•••
lol, they suck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back