Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Are You Protected From Exploits?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbustin

Established Member
Impact
65
Hello, I have quite a lot of knowledge on exploits and etc on different ways of developing your sites. Want to have a close to 100% guarantee that your site will not have a way in? Well then , you can hire me. I will be available on email. I will send emails with all new exploits and how to remove certain parts of that service to make the exploit non-existent

For a whole MONTH of Protection it will only cost a low low price of 5$ Canadian. Thats right for a whole month of protection it will only cost 5$. I will accept payments via PayPal.

Things Included:
  • Forum Protection - Know all the ways that people can gain admin access to your forums and how to prevent it

    Site Protection - Know all the ways that people can gain admin access to your forums and how to prevent it.

    Payment Protection - Which payments to accept and which payments are accesible with stolen credit cards

    and for only a short time, updates on even some private exploits I gain access to.


Why do I do this? I do this because I hate to see peoples websites hacked especially when they are fully developed and developed well .
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cmon people this is a great offer. I will do 1 site for free! Special offer // need proof that I am actually doing this :).
 
0
•••
You are a hacker. People will not pay not to be hacked
 
0
•••
They are paying me so I can show them how to NOT get hacked.
 
0
•••
Why not show them for free if you care so much? :)
 
0
•••
Because I need money :P . And different exploits for different sites. Someone post a website and I will tell all available exploits and how you can delete them, but keep the service.
 
0
•••
Alright first person to post a website Ill check for exploits and everything :). Just to show that I can.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Im not messing with gouvernment stuff even if they see me just checking they will get suspicious cmon people get your websites checked for free or some nps :)
 
0
•••
paypal.com
 
0
•••
Ok seriously you people need to stop.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back