Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Are this CPC rates good ???

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

ddesigns

24Designs.in - Web Development and more...Top Member
Impact
1,604
Hello,

I am from India one of the Leading Travel website is providing below CPC rates, Pls let me know how good are the rates ??

Our commissions are based on clicks to the partner sites and not on a booking. For every click that you can send to either an airline or a hotel provider through us, the commercials would be;

For every flight redirect = Rs 2.50 CPC
For every hotel redirect = Rs 5 CPC

Pls let me know your valuable inputs...


Regards
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
In dollars?

What that like in USD. But I know people always pay less for India traffic.
 
0
•••
Rs 2.50 = 5 cents or $0.05 USD
Rs 5 = 10 cents or $0.10 USD
Its like 1 USD = approx 50 INR and i think so its low
thebutler said:
What that like in USD. But I know people always pay less for India traffic.
 
0
•••
thx jacklin for your inputs..
 
0
•••
I think you should increase it a little bit
 
0
•••
I agree. That's low.
 
0
•••
i recommend you to increase thats a lil low .....
 
0
•••
I agree, too too low
 
0
•••
it's too low, I think
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back