NameSilo

Are there phpBB 3.0 experts out there? Need help.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Name Trader

formerly @stubTop Member
Impact
11,469
my phpBB 3.0 forum has never really "fitted" with the rest of my website. I'm in the middle of a facelift of my website and need to get my new design "wrapped around" the phpBB forum. There will be some complications regarding width. So I would be willing to sacrifice my sidebar, as long as the header/footer is the same. I would also be open to suggestions as to a more appropriate template which more "fits" to my website's design. This should be a pretty easy job for a phpBB expert. I'd need to be able to make the mods myself should I upgrade my forum at a later date. So some clear instructions should be available. I just can't get my head around it. PM me for more info.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pm sent .
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back