Domain Empire

poll Are all TLDs created equal? My thoughts

NameSilo
Watch

Your favourite TLD?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • .Site

vote
    11.1%
  • .Net

vote
    11.1%
  • .Loan

votes
    0.0%
  • .Trade

votes
    0.0%
  • .XYZ

vote
    11.1%
  • .Top

votes
    0.0%
  • .Org

votes
    0.0%
  • .Info

votes
    0.0%
  • Other

votes
    66.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

alwaysforGod

Peace and Love for All - Professor DomainEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No TLDs are not created equal ... not even remotely close ... And you can clearly see here, we all have quite the arguments/debates here at namepros.com regarding domain extensions and TLDs being more favored then GTLDs and we all know .com (TLD) is popular demand amongst consumers, however I personally believe the table is spinning and a new direction is aligning carefully and slowly ... today consumers are not as novice as we once thought ~ technology is growing at a rapid speed and in turn the knowledge of the internet is also slowly growing

Now I do believe given your question, and my answer, a great majority of extensions are dying off “collapsing” due to a number of things but one of those is demand for ~ however I also believe that a number of extensions, a handful maybe, will continue to profit and grow in the domain industry to a point where more consumers recognize TLDs versus GTLDs ...

•••
At my Professor Domain Blog i discuss TLDs, the meaning of them for search engines, and the possible branding and advertising benefits from using a different top-level domain than the normal

https://praf.net/archives/3-Are-all...-world-of-new-opportunities-for-everyone.html

I see you signed up for NamePros Feb 12, 2018
were you a member here through another nickname in the past ??

I'm glad you are here -- either way...
I am just wondering if I KNOW you by another name ...

~Patricia

•••
i have been in the online world for quite a long time, i am relatively new to namepros though!

-John Y.

•••
•••
.shop is a cool one, .web would be great to hurry along!

•••
In my opinion, nowadays you can´t considere "others" extensions like .Global, .shop and .group.

•••
Need help learning how to build a website with a template, specifically an e-commerce one? Could you use some info and basic tutorials for some very helpful, feature-packed, and free web templates to choose from?
The newest post in Professor Domain's Net Education blog features this and more,
over @https://praf.net

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back