Domain Empire

.com Archeology.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
upload_2017-1-23_19-26-18.png

I assume that it sold so cheap because of the confusion between spelling Archaeology and Archeology. Although both are actually correct.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They resold it shortly after for a 21.4k profit -

archeology.com 23,000 USD 2017-01-23 NamesCon

•••
Show attachment 48281

I assume that it sold so cheap because of the confusion between spelling Archaeology and Archeology. Although both are actually correct.

Sold for really cheap. If I was aware of it then final sales price could have been different :xf.wink::xf.wink::xf.wink:

•••
Was that from the online auction earlier today? When they moved domains to the Live Auction, they just ended the online auction and didn't refer / forward people to the Live Auction. I had several domains in the Live Auction. One bidder contacted me thinking he missed the auction. I was able to refer him to the Live Auction. But I wonder how many bidders missed out.

Anyone from NameJet care to comment? @NameJetGM

Show attachment 48281

•••
Looking at the prices that these names were selling for is like no one knew about this auction.

What a really nice name.

Last edited:
•••
Was that from the online auction earlier today? When they moved domains to the Live Auction, they just ended the online auction and didn't refer / forward people to the Live Auction. I had several domains in the Live Auction. One bidder contacted me thinking he missed the auction. I was able to refer him to the Live Auction. But I wonder how many bidders missed out.

I thought I had missed them all.... had no idea about the live part to be honest.

•••
Kudos to the first buyer, nicely done B-)

•••

hmmm so should people be like wondering who the winning bidder is.. and if its an inside job of some sort and someone who knows someone who knows someone got to split profits together and reselling for 20 times more?

•••
No, the last bids transferred to the live auction, and it went up from there.

It was not sold for $1,600, and then flipped for $23K 4 hours later.

•••
No, the last bids transferred to the live auction, and it went up from there.

It was not sold for $1,600, and then flipped for $23K 4 hours later.

Sorry misread the ending time, thought it said 4 W 23 H, didn't realise it was 4 H

•••
I think Michael Berkens won it today.

•••
•••
Berkens won 420.shop for $3k, flipped it
Already for $2k profit.

How many of you guys would still be flipping domains if you sold like like $40M of domains in 2015/2016

Last edited:
•••
How many of you guys would still be flipping domains if you sold like like $40M of domains in 2015/2016
I would be flipping burgers..

on my island, somewhere in Caribbean B-)

•••
You do what you love when you love what you do.

Peace,
Cy

•••
I think Michael Berkens won it today.

Michael only purchased one domain 420.shop and flipped it.

Michael still owns thousands of names and buys when he sees something he likes. He never retired, he was able to make a bulk sale because he wanted more diversification and eliminate $700,000 plus in yearly renewal fees.

•••
Berkens won 420.shop for $3k, flipped it
Already for $2k profit.

Gotta admire deals like that, being willing to take the quick and small (for his level) wins when the situation right.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back