domain arcadefanactis.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nbento

New Member
Impact
0
Hello all.

Im thinking on selling this domain since I no longer use it, but Im not sure what to ask for it. Already have some offers but Im not sure.

What is your thoughts on this one?

Regards
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
spelled wrong
 
0
•••
Opsss yeah it is.
The domain is arcadefanatics.com
Sorry my bad.

Btw the domains is poiting now to one of my sites
 
0
•••
Nice name but long, i think it should fecth good profit
 
0
•••
Thks khuldun
Any one else?
 
0
•••
It might be worth installing an arcade script and forum on the site and offering forsale on gaming/arcade forums.

I setup an arcade site this week and have already received 2 $100 offers for the domain.
Of course it isn't forsale at the moment as I feel I can make more from advertising on the site.

Oh value.

Always a tough one, but if you find someone who wants to setup an arcade or gaming forum with a decent name. You should be able to negotiate a decent $xxx amount, if you are lucky and find someone with money to burn, perhaps even $x,xxx??
 
0
•••
Well I was thinking on a arcade forum since I own a vblicense... well might just do that.
Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back