NameSilo

Arcade Template for Sale! PSD & XHTML/CSS

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

Full Stack DeveloperVIP Member
Impact
73
preview.gif



Im selling this layout which I got made for an arcade script I was going to make but ended up not creating. It could be used on another arcade or for another script.

What you get?
1 .PSD
1 Coded Template


Bin is $75 $60 $50 $35!.

This auction ends friday.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$50 if it will never be resold, also id like to see a bigger screenshot if possable.

Cheers
 
0
•••
I dont see a preview...
 
0
•••
T-Soul said:
$50 if it will never be resold, also id like to see a bigger screenshot if possable.

Cheers
Hey
Bid of $50 , it will never be resold. I can get a bigger screenshot later on for you.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Bin now lowered to only $65!!!
Now only $60.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Still dont see any kind of preview, theres no image in your first post.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I withdraw my $50 bid as i have not yet seen a bigger screenshot that i requested, also have found a better design.

Cheers
 
0
•••
T-Soul said:
I withdraw my $50 bid as i have not yet seen a bigger screenshot that i requested, also have found a better design.

Cheers
Hi,
Sorry my adobe photoshop wouldn't start up yestrday for some reason It kept quiting, thanks for your time.

Buy this now for only $50!
 
0
•••
Still for sale $50.

You know what now only $40!!!!
 
0
•••
Hi,

Is it coded for GS?

Thank you,
Donny
 
0
•••
Hi,
No its just coded into valid XHTML/CSS.

Im extending this auction untill sunday. Bin is $40
 
0
•••
Still for sale.
 
0
•••
$20 bid here...
 
0
•••
Chicken said:
Still for sale.
Chicken (nice name btw :)), can you provide a bigger screenshot or maybe even a demo? I find the preview a bit to small to decide.
Also is there any coding support available? I would need it for a phparcadescript site.
Thx!
 
0
•••
boomers said:
$20 bid here...
Hi,
Im not looking for bids im looking to just sell it for $40.

lordsafkad said:
Chicken (nice name btw :)), can you provide a bigger screenshot or maybe even a demo? I find the preview a bit to small to decide.
Also is there any coding support available? I would need it for a phparcadescript site.
Thx!

Hey,
Once I reinstall my photoshop (Reformated my computer yestrday), I'd be happy to make a bigger screenshot for you. I got it coded by a third part for an arcade script I was going to make but I didn't end up making it. So there is no coding support avalible from myself but you could probley find someone here to code it for you.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the update. Please pm me the link with the bigger screenshot and depending on that i'll make the decision :)
 
0
•••
Hey,
This is still for sale. To lordsafkad, I'm asking my friend to make a watermarked screen shot of it full sized for you. I've got to install my photoshop when I'm not busy it sh
 
0
•••
Chicken said:
Hey,
This is still for sale. To lordsafkad, I'm asking my friend to make a watermarked screen shot of it full sized for you. I've got to install my photoshop when I'm not busy it sh
Thanks, i am in no hurry :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back