domain Arcade-games - maybe...

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

iggy

Established Member
Impact
4
I got an appraisal from someone of $x,xxx for Arcade-Games.eu. Well...this is my new one:



Arcade-Games.ws



I was wondering what you though. I think it makes site, Arcade games website!

:)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well honestly, the .ws extension is not worth much at the moment.. the hyphen in this case does help but still without the hyphen would probably sell for more.

I would say you could probably get high $xx for this, possibly a mid $xxx IF you develop it.
 
0
•••
Sorry, I'm going to have to say Reg-Fee.

.ws is a weak extension, and when a hyphen is added to the mix it loses all resale value to me.

However, this isn't to say that it isn't a great name to develop. I developed Arcade.sc and it did / is doing pretty well.

Good luck

-Peaches
 
0
•••
Best bet is to develop it and let it grow prior to selling. Arcade scripts are on the cheap side so well worth it and truly the only way for this domain to have some value unless it already has traffic/links.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back