negotiable Approached.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeter4982

Senior MemberEstablished Member
Impact
34
OFFER CANCELED!

PRICE REDUCED! APPROACHED.org for only $20!

I have recently bought Approached.org here at NamePros, and have decided to sell it, as I don't have the time to develop it. One word dictionary domains have always had value, especially in the .com, .net, and .org extentions. This would be a great domain for a dating website, or advice website. I have had it appraised here at NamePros, and the consensus has been mid $xx. If you have any questions plese PM me or post here. Thanks!

Tom
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BIN reduced to $40
 
0
•••
Price reduced to $20, as I am in desperate need of money ;)

Tom
 
0
•••
B U M P
 
0
•••
This is the final bump...Approached.org for only $20!

Tom
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back