Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraise WebmasterForum123.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

machoman

Established Member
Impact
3
Please appraise my domain WebmasterForum123.com....I am ready hear both positive and negative comments......

I know this domain is tooooo long and this is a big downside.....
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I know this domain is tooooo long and this is a big downside.....

I am just curious...if you feel this way about this name, why did you register it??
 
0
•••
I am just curious...if you feel this way about this name, why did you register it??

Because I was planning to develop a forum for webmasters and I liked this domain personally...
 
0
•••
I know what you mean...I personally have several of those :hehe:.

IMO, Probably not much reller value with the numbers on the end. Would make a nice forum name to develop though. Value might be reg fee to mid $$. Good luck with it
 
1
•••
I know what you mean...I personally have several of those :hehe:.

IMO, Probably not much reller value with the numbers on the end. Would make a nice forum name to develop though. Value might be reg fee to mid $$. Good luck with it

Thanks Blitz! more appraisals please....
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Idd say reg fee because of the numbers at the end and the length of it as you have already said :P
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back