domain Appraise watchsuper8online.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KFC

New Member
Impact
0
Super 8 is a upcoming movie by JJ Abrams, so it should be keyword rich. Please appraise :)

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump
 
0
•••
Yes it should be keyword rich and also a TM Infringement
$0
 
0
•••
Right, but I don't see other sites with TM infringement against paramount being taken down.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Right, but I don't see other sites with TM infringement against paramount being taken down.

Good Luck,then. But I would advice you to Play Safe.
 
0
•••
I want to sell it as I have new ideas that I want to move forward with.
 
0
•••
Right, but I don't see other sites with TM infringement against paramount being taken down.

This is like saying lots of people steal and get away with it, so I am going to do it as well.

Most people make this mistake in the beginning, but the sensible ones listen to good advice.
With the ACPA ( Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act ) damages between $1000 and $100,000 per offending domain name can be awarded.
The film/movie companies have recently joined in an initiative to clamp down on illegal downloads, and your domain is like a beacon.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back