PAVAN

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise 11 yr old
unxip (3).png

Registration Date: 2007-02-04
Expiration Date: 2020-02-04

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is one of the best domains ever : wink : It can stand for UNX Is Pretending

<- forum nickname is unx

Actually, that is why it caught my attention, yet it could be a brandable if you pretend the X sounds like Z and is a play on unZip

Hmm, XIP is actually a thing:
An .XIP file is analogous to a .ZIP file which can be digitally signed for integrity.

Brandables are very hit or miss. There isn't really a way to go out and find an end user most of the time, although this one maybe, if you found companies that dealt with software.

Have you received offers on it throughout the history? Or did you just get it recently?

•••
I bought it at GD closeouts few days back. Thought it would be a good addition. It's pronounceable and brandable i guess, sounds like a company name too.

•••
This is one of the best domains ever : wink : It can stand for UNX Is Pretending

<- forum nickname is unx

Actually, that is why it caught my attention, yet it could be a brandable if you pretend the X sounds like Z and is a play on unZip

Hmm, XIP is actually a thing:
An .XIP file is analogous to a .ZIP file which can be digitally signed for integrity.

Brandables are very hit or miss. There isn't really a way to go out and find an end user most of the time, although this one maybe, if you found companies that dealt with software.

Have you received offers on it throughout the history? Or did you just get it recently?

What can be the possible domain value?

•••
As stated earlier, IMO brandables are hit or miss and personally, am dropping most of mine unless they are super awesome. If this domain was in my portfolio, would put a BIN of $1299 and if an offer of $500 came in, would take it and run. Luckily my collection was small, if you look to the big brandables threads here the odds are very very low, like 1-2% per year. It seemed to me that the members who were having success with brandables had hundreds or thousands and were playing the odds, with sales prices high enough to justify holding for a couple years.

Look for more threads like this for better references
https://www.namepros.com/threads/namerific-vs-brandbucket-vs-brandroot-vs-others.853772/

As a close match to unzip, the spelling difference will be a branding burden to the company that uses it.

Good luck : smile :

•••
Thank you very much, I appreciate your advice :)

Kind Regards,

Pavan

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back