Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraise These fixpill.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

none11

Established Member
Impact
13
I think these domains might have some potential good domains... I'm new into domain business so lets hear your opinions..

Fixpill dotcom
TrueBite.ca
RateTrade.com
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Regarding RateTrade.com, then I feel RateATrade.com would be a better domain.
 
0
•••
Hm what you think of the other domains how much potential fo they have.
 
0
•••
Hello!

Here are my suggestions:

Fixpill.com - mid to high $xx
TrueBite.ca - reg fee (except a canadian business wants it...)
TradeYear.com - mid to high $xx
MotorsTrade.com - high $xx to low $xxx
RateTrade.com - high $xx to low $xxx
 
0
•••
Thanks rubecouto
I was really think that some of these domains probably worth at-least $xxxx they look like they have some good potential such ass MotorsTrade, Fixpill and especially Tradeyear..
 
0
•••
I hope you are fortunate enough to sell them by higher prices. My estimates are just that: estimates... :)
 
0
•••
fixpill and motorstrade seem promising.I see mid $xxx resell value if you are lucky. And if you manage to find end user, might harvest low to mid $1xxx. And other domains; I don't see much value. :) Rate trade means??
 
0
•••
I might let these domains age..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back