domain Appraise TenMinuteRecipes.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WingMan

Established Member
Impact
This listing is currently in auction with a BIN. It appears xxxxRecipes.com are very valuable.
  • BestYummyRecipes.com $4526 2016
  • SmoothieRecipes.com $35K 2014
  • AuthenticRecipes.com $4288 2013
  • OrganicRecipes $5000 2010
  • SugarFreeRecipes.com $3250 2009
What will be a good BIN price for this domain name in your opinion?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if it was mine, I'd price it on the bottom half of $x,xxx. ( actually, I'd develop this name. )

I think SmoothieRecipes is an outlier.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your appraisal @mr-x. Yes it does seem to be an outlier. Very odd transaction.

•••
This listing is currently in auction with a BIN. It appears xxxxRecipes.com are very valuable.
  • BestYummyRecipes.com $4526 2016
  • SmoothieRecipes.com $35K 2014
  • AuthenticRecipes.com $4288 2013
  • OrganicRecipes $5000 2010
  • SugarFreeRecipes.com $3250 2009
What will be a good BIN price for this domain name in your opinion?

Thanks
Nice name. I agree with @mr-x, develop it.

•••
Nice name. I agree with @mr-x, develop it.

Thanks for the appraisal. If it doesn't sell, that'll certainly be an option I'll consider.

Last edited:
•••
Your thread has intrigued me....although I don't know what this domain would be worth since it seems that pricing is all over the map. The fact that its 3 words might not have as negative an effect as some would suggest. The domain is easy to remember and caters to recipes which would seemingly be ideal for busy people everywhere.

Your reference to BestYummyRecipes.com selling at $4526 (just this year) is pretty decent. I'm guessing that a domainer purchased it because it's listed on Sedo for $299,000 Buy Now listing and the singular version as a Make Offer listing with a $100 starting point.

Although neither of the domains listed on Sedo show any offers (Bids) in their history, it doesn't discount the fact that someone paid $4526 for a 3 word recipes name only a few months ago.

Good luck in your sales!

Last edited:
•••
twominuterecipes.com
threeminuterecipes.com
fourminuterecipes.com
sixminuterecipes.com
sevenminuterecipes.com
eightminuterecipes.com
nineminuterecipes.com

Are all available for reg fee.

It kind of reminds me of this...

I actually like twominuterecipes.com so that one is no longer on the list of reg fee names.

Last edited:
•••
twominuterecipes.com
threeminuterecipes.com
fourminuterecipes.com
sixminuterecipes.com
sevenminuterecipes.com
eightminuterecipes.com
nineminuterecipes.com

Are all available for reg fee.

It kind of reminds me of this...

Thanks for your input :) Since you mention 2, 3 minute recipes, it's quite obvious you're not a chef :). Besides the impracticality of actually making meaningful recipes in 2 or 3 minutes (maybe a cup of coffee or toast?) some numbers just are more "valuable" than others. Top 10 artists sounds much much better than Top 6 artists for example.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your input :) Since you mention 2, 3 minute recipes, it's quite obvious you're not a chef :). Besides the impracticality of actually making meaningful recipes in 2 or 3 minutes (maybe a cup of coffee or toast?) some numbers just are more valuable than others. Top 10 artists sounds much much better than Top 6 artists for example.

You didn't watch the video did you?

I'm not a chef, I will admit that but I love to cook and sometimes I am lazy and want a quick recipe. In that case the minutes are not the same as something like a top 10 list imho. I get where you are coming from but I don't think it really applies in this particular case.

If the name was tenbestrecipes.com, the number 10 would be more meaningful.

Last edited:
•••
-delete-

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I think this could have potential, its a nice sub niche within an already popular niche....

Would definitely be a good idea to develop if it doesn't get sold, especially considering the loads and loads of easy content you could generate for a site like this ....recipes are all over the place... u just need to collect the 10 minute ones and stick them on your site. lol...

Last edited:
•••
I think this could have potential a nice sub niche within an already popular niche....

Would definitely be a good idea to develop if it doesn't get sold, especially considering the loads and loads of easy content you could generate for a site like this ....recipes are all over the place... u just need to collect the 10 minute ones and stick them on your site. lol...

You're making me want to pull it out of auction already, Lol. Thanks for you comments :)

•••
Years ago I had many domains like this one.

They are a dime a dozen.

Not much value to an investor or end user.

Too easy to reg a similar name for free.

If you decide to develop it you will face huge competition.

•••
Thanks for your input :) Since you mention 2, 3 minute recipes, it's quite obvious you're not a chef :). Besides the impracticality of actually making meaningful recipes in 2 or 3 minutes (maybe a cup of coffee or toast?) some numbers just are more "valuable" than others.

I am so lazy. Many of the people here are lazy. The world is being lazy. And we are getting lots of things that needs just some heat and stirs to make it ready to eat. Garlic onion paste, steamed rice, pre-boiled noodles and lots of stuffs. Time is and will always be a scarce resource and minutes will be so long in near future, literally.
So, 2 minutes is as charming as 10 minutes in this niche. Both names are great. Best of luck for your auction. But I don't see three or four figures here unless end user is desperate or convinced for the name.

•••
•••
So, 2 minutes is as charming as 10 minutes in this niche. Both names are great.
I don't quite agree. By your reasoning, even 50 seconds recipes will be a good name. Thanks for your comments.

Last edited:
•••
What similar names, if I may ask?

It's been so long I can't remember the exact names, but I did have a bunch of names with keywords along the same lines.

•••
They already have foods that cook in 2 - 10 minutes.

Microwave foods!

No recipe needed.

Just read the instructions on the box.

•••
Thanks at all for your appraisals :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back