Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraise site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillychzsteak

Established Member
Impact
0
www.refer4freegifts.com It's an incentives site that makes $100 a month. It gets roughly 80 uniques per day.

What are your thoughts? How much could I sell it for?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can somebody please appraise this? I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks
 
0
•••
from what i've read, sites like this normally go for around 4x-8x monthly revenue, but i could be wrong as I haven't seen many incentive sites sold
 
0
•••
I would say you could get anywhere from mid XXX to high XXX (maybe even low XXXX) depending on who you sell it to and what their budget is. Unfortunately, the domain isn't that great, so the revenue and maybe traffic is the only selling point here.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back