domain Appraise: Single word .com & other extensions

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMiner.com

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi. My partner & I want to sell this package deal to the right buyer, but are not sure how to price it / what to accept as minimum, so your opinions are appreciated. The domains were hardly used, so traffic/links/etc are not a part of the value, although it might get typos and such, I haven't checked. I think it's very brandable (obvious logo), short, easy to remember (especially with the right logo), etc. The word has 5.7M google results. Hoping that appraisals will be good but am looking to know honestly what they could bring in if I sell in the next months. And I suppose we should try to contact relevant companies individually? Post or PM. Thanks.

conical.com registered Aug '96
conical.net registered May '00
conical.org registered May '00
conical.biz
conical.info
conical.us
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back