Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraise please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eharvester

Account Closed
Impact
2
I'll give rep for fair reviews.

typu.org

question #1: If I develop this domain, what kind of site do you think it should be?

question #2: the value of this domain?

thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
please post the domain...
 
0
•••
and dont offer reps for appraisals. lol.
 
0
•••
oops. the domain is typu.org
 
0
•••
frankly, it make no sense to me,
There are also some better LLLL.org left to reg
 
0
•••
would it be a good directory domain? I always see directories with four letter domains that make no sense.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back