Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Appraise please. premium domain.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zelos

New Member
Impact
0
Hi guys, I am new here. Hope I can learn new things here, I just baught a domain and i put it up in sedo for sale. Please appraise my domain, thank you.

My domain :www.golfingtips.org ( certified as premium domain)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Who certified it as a premiumdomain?
 
0
•••
0
•••
I think a .com extension would be better.

How many points did premium domains give you for the domain?
 
0
•••
The domain score is 436.
 
0
•••
mid-$$
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back