DoRound.com
NavyGym.com
CrispyMe.com
FalconTrip.com
MoonGuest.com
HotelNextDoor.com
INameDomain.com
EliteVacancies .com
WinguComputing.com >>> Wingu = Cloud in Swahili language.

Kindly please put estimates whenever possible.

Many thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
all valued at a big fat ZERO except for NavyGym.com who you can probably search for an end user that will pay between 200-400 ,why are you people wasting your money on this JUNK buy whats hot and liquid and for a few bucks extra ,if you are a collector of antiques or any collectibles ,if you can buy near the bid then you can always sell near the bid if you had to get out ,and there is always supply ,great supply on namepros because people need money and they know heres a good place to get liquid fast.
Consider this Tough LOVE ,I dont sweet talk ,I can um as I see um

Last edited:
•••
Easy way....
Apply to Brand Bucket with all of them and see which ones are accepted.
Those would be worth some money.
Rest could then go as BB rejects for like 29 to 49 bucks.

•••
I already did the research ,These are all rejects except for navygym.com ,if you registered them recently most registras have free domain tasting and wil refund the sale

•••
Just because BB rejected them at one time?
New owner may get some of the accepted now.
Why I never go by past history.

•••
Namerific is also a good brand site ,the domain sherpa did an interview with mike the owner ,they are a little more,easier to get on board ,The guy has a good eye for a good domain. Out of all my domains I have there I got interest in half . Brandbucket gets very little inquireys maybe because they price TOO HIGH

•••
all valued at a big fat ZERO except for NavyGym.com who you can probably search for an end user that will pay between 200-400 ,why are you people wasting your money on this JUNK buy whats hot and liquid and for a few bucks extra ,if you are a collector of antiques or any collectibles ,if you can buy near the bid then you can always sell near the bid if you had to get out ,and there is always supply ,great supply on namepros because people need money and they know heres a good place to get liquid fast.
Consider this Tough LOVE ,I dont sweet talk ,I can um as I see um

Thanks Ben, at least we have one domain worth something :)

•••
Easy way....
Apply to Brand Bucket with all of them and see which ones are accepted.
Those would be worth some money.
Rest could then go as BB rejects for like 29 to 49 bucks.

Thanks for the advice, i'll try

•••
These names are so-so... I don't think they are very suitable for creating a brand.
End users have plenty of alternatives, even in the pool of unregistered domains.

Would YOU develop any these domains, and what kind of site do you see on these domains ?

Good luck.

•••
I didn't connect with any of these apart from EliteVacancies.com

It's quite long and not much of a keyword but I think its workable for a small end user sale since there are so many job sites around.

•••
These names are so-so... I don't think they are very suitable for creating a brand.
End users have plenty of alternatives, even in the pool of unregistered domains.

Would YOU develop any these domains, and what kind of site do you see on these domains ?

Good luck.

Hi Kate, I would accept your negative comment and find it reasonable if you don't have the following domains:
scottcurl.com
restpause.com
flatswing.com

I don't claim I'm experienced or that my domains are supers but my domains are way better that what you have for sure.
Try to be more realistic next time, thanks :)

Last edited:
•••
I didn't connect with any of these apart from EliteVacancies.com

It's quite long and not much of a keyword but I think its workable for a small end user sale since there are so many job sites around.

Thanks HUKU, good to know that you liked one of my domains

•••
Hi Kate, I would accept your negative comment and find it reasonable if you don't have the following domains in your portfolio:
scottcurl.com
restpause.com
flatswing.com
I have never owned any of these names. Are you talking to me ?

I don't claim I'm experienced or that my domains are supers but my domains are way better that what you have for sure.
Try to be more realistic next time, thanks :)
Unfortunately the vast majority of registered domains will never sell. Maybe fewer than 1% have market value. This is realistic. That also means better domains are still waiting for a buyer. Even 'OK' domains will probably not sell. Domaining is a game where the odds are stacked against you.
If the names are great they will sell in due time. If they don't, draw your own conclusions.

•••
I have never owned any of these names. Are you talking to me ?

Unfortunately the vast majority of registered domains will never sell. Maybe fewer than 1% have market value. This is realistic. That also means better domains are still waiting for a buyer. Even 'OK' domains will probably not sell. Domaining is a game where the odds are stacked against you.
If the names are great they will sell in due time. If they don't, draw your own conclusions.

Lets go home then!!

•••
Warning dont go to ArmyGym.com if you are researching these domains.

I like navygym though. You got one from the bunch. Thats a start.

Price wise, I feel it would reseller sell on np for low $xx With some development flippa type sell for more. Enduser would be some tough guy selling a workout routine/equipment or real word gym. Good Luck

•••
Warning dont go to ArmyGym.com if you are researching these domains.

I like navygym though. You got one from the bunch. Thats a start.

Price wise, I feel it would reseller sell on np for low $xx With some development flippa type sell for more. Enduser would be some tough guy selling a workout routine/equipment or real word gym. Good Luck

Thanks Johname, thats very encouraging, I might develop that site myself.

Who likes ARMY lol, thanks for the advise :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back