domain appraise please - dataanalyistools.net

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Floral Eniola

Established Member
Impact
Please house, i need your appraisal for dataanalysistools.net, and possible end user
Thanks

edited

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dataanalyistools.net without any hyphens...correct?Well it's a booming industry you have the right thing hold on to it for sometime but you need a target buyer for such industry specific domains .low xxx to low xxxx $.

Have a great day :)

Last edited:
•••
Yes, no hypen. And thanks

•••
•••
the domain is horrible and the .com is open too

•••
Not a fan of this one just as a domain for sale. Put a site on it, as this is a popular industry, you should get decent traffic if it's built properly. Then you can sell for xxxx or more depending on how much traffic you are getting

•••
Not a fan of this one just as a domain for sale. Put a site on it, as this is a popular industry, you should get decent traffic if it's built properly. Then you can sell for xxxx or more depending on how much traffic you are getting

Thanks for the idea, i will look into it though i have such an idea but not with this one. Thanks once more.

•••
Some One word .nets are hard to sell for 100 dollars why would anyone pay up for a 3 word.net domains are scraping bottom and you can buy great domains for 200 bucks dont believe the hype on those domain guru sherpa shows these guys show you a sale they made for 15 grand for a crapy domain but. Are constantly dropping domains that are ok. Why wont the sherpas pay 8 bucks to renew if they are making millions. Anwser is they are sucking wind like everyone else .secret to this game is domains cost 8 bucks to renew weather their worth 5 bucks or 5 million.need i say more.

Last edited:
•••
It's hard value any three word .net very highly.

•••

Now I got it
Some One word .nets are hard to sell for 100 dollars why would anyone pay up for a 3 word.net domains are scraping bottom and you can buy great domains for 200 bucks dont believe the hype on those domain guru sherpa shows these guys show you a sale they made for 15 grand for a crapy domain but. Are constantly dropping domains that are ok. Why wont the sherpas pay 8 bucks to renew if they are making millions. Anwser is they are sucking wind like everyone else .secret to this game is domains cost 8 bucks to renew weather their worth 5 bucks or 5 million.need i say more.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back