Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Appraise pcilliterate.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceonx

Account Closed
Impact
7
Hello can you please appraise pcilliterate.com please. Thanks :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee.
I don't think it means anything. Does it?
 
0
•••
nice domain, maybe low to mid $xxx computer learning courses etc.....

pc illiterate = someone who knows nothing about computers.
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
mid xx$ undev. :imho:

Petter B-)
 
0
•••
I like the name. Computer help forum or something would work well. Mid $xx+. Develop!
 
0
•••
Thank you for your input :)
 
0
•••
mid to high $xx Great domain name for a website dedicated to people new to computers.
 
0
•••
Thanks, I'm actually working on some great things for this site. Hopefully I can get it strong , and get a lot of traffic.. Anyone want to list some stuff they would like to see?... also thanks for your input Andyy15.
 
0
•••
Forums, Tutorials, News, Blogs all related to computer newbies.
 
0
•••
Okay thank you :)
 
0
•••
low $xx - mid $xx IMHO
 
0
•••
thanks :)
 
0
•••
Very nice .com

It has large potential IMO,Because of all the windows for dummies books ect.I can see many different ways to develope it.

High $xx as is

Developed Low $x,xxx + potential IMO
 
0
•••
Hello, Thanks so much for your appraisel :) - I'm actually working on some designs and tutorials for it right now :) Thanks.
 
0
•••
mid-high $xx, needs developing
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
Mid to High $xx, IMO

Can be helpful to PC Newbies who are not very much Tech Savvy (Like me :) )

Regards
 
0
•••
Low $xx undeveloped
 
0
•••
thanks. It will be soon :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back