Dynadot

domain Appraise: Parkaging.com, briefjokes.com, bodyeditor.com, weekendpaper.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Appraise plz:
Parkaging.com,
briefjokes.com,
bodyeditor.com,
weekendpaper.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They would be realy touch to find an end user for.Develop the briefjokes one and maybe bodyeditor one could get low xxx for them

weekendpaper may have some legs in it.low xxx to right end user.

parkaging reg fee

•••
Weekendpaper might be mid xx ( maybe $25) but the rest are reg fee.

•••
can't you see that parkaging.com is brandable right

•••
Weekendpaper might be mid xx ( maybe $25) but the rest are reg fee.

but guy how can u say that weekendpaper worth $ 25 or do u mean 25,000 us dollars?:lol:

•••
can't you see that parkaging.com is brandable right

So is pileofhorsemanure dot com if you throw enough money at it :lol:

•••
but guy how can u say that weekendpaper worth $ 25 or do u mean 25,000 us dollars?:lol:

Here we go again...
all aboard the dorich train :laugh:

did u really reg Parkaging.com ?

Last edited:
•••
$25K Are ya serious, the names actually isnt even worth $25

Last edited:
•••
BriefJokes has supe potential,I may score the .ca virgin
Weekendpaper.co is awesome,you have given me some great ideas,DonRich...
Rep points,added!!

Parkaging is good too

•••
BodyEditor - low $$ to low $$$
weekendpaper - low $$$ to low $$$$

Rest are crummy and should be dropped.

Since you like Parkaging, how about Britching.com or Delaxing.com.. All available

Please don't reg them

•••
DeLaxing.com like exlax but clean out the brain area instead

•••
PLay on letters of Relaxing :P

One of my less inspired ideas ;)

•••
IS that an example of a BriefJoke???

•••
am short of words some say there're good some say all the name is not good.
but why some time you guys is not helping matters.
well snapnames as give the chanceto aution parkaging.com with $ 1000 starting bid.
search it you will see, those guys give me that chance bcos this names is great!

•••
well snapnames as give the chanceto aution parkaging.com with $ 1000 starting bid.
search it you will see, those guys give me that chance bcos this names is great!

i checked it and its true...parkging.com is on snapname auction ...:bah:

https://www.snapnames.com//domain/parkaging.com.action

for a starting bid of of no less then.... 1k (!)...:D
donrich you are really shaking up the domain world

•••
i thought i told you guys that we none stop, i thought i told you guys that we none stop !

•••
•••
lol I am beginning to like this Donrich Guy
He doesn't give up and is really motivated haha....thats the attitude!....that's good.....and the names are getting slightly better (but only slightly ;) )........

•••

Great news for you, How much does it cost for a listing at snapnames ?

•••
lol I am beginning to like this Donrich Guy
He doesn't give up and is really motivated haha....thats the attitude!....that's good.....and the names are getting slightly better (but only slightly ;) )........

:bingo:

•••
the fact is that you guys are good domainers but the truth is that you guys lack improvement bcos you guys don't want to give room to new development, i mean u gat to be aware of the new evolution coming online.
every domain name is good, no reg fee to any dot com to any dot nothing bcos the endtime is at hand and everything will soon pass to for good or bad.
the grobal melt down we're experincing was out of unprofessional act of professionals, and still the good guys still make money bcos of the there believe in the possibility of inpossibility right.
the grobal melt down is like sudden pass away of michael jackson many were mourning while many were making money from the bad news that was runing the world down.
so the value of every domain name is in thlady i think you will do any thing possible to make her you wife, even tho she is dot com or dot info to dot not who care bcos another man food is another man poison.
so what are my saying, what i mean is that eve hand of the buyer and the saller ok, bcos domain name is like a woman once you foll in love with a ery good name is registered and any other new name is welcomed bcos we gat to go forword not backword right.
every domain name is more than reg fee as long as is short and simple to remembered.
now my names like parkaging.com could be good domain parking and co.
bodyeditor.com is also good enything like health matters and co
for weekendpaper.com is awesome is good for news site and bad news is good news for the media and grobally every body believe in the possibility of bad news than good news, even the good news of christ.
so that is the reason why bad news is a soldout more than good news.
for briefjokes.com is too good bcos the grobal crisis is too much and every body want funi jokes. can't you see that comadians are doing well now world wide right not just in U S bcos comady is a soldout.
and for parkaging.com is brandable, even those guys at snap names told to put the start up bid with 1k for a good kill!

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

the fact is that you guys are good domainers but the truth is that you guys lack improvement bcos you guys don't want to give room to new development, i mean u gat to be aware of the new evolution coming online.
every domain name is good, no reg fee to any dot com to any dot nothing bcos the endtime is at hand and everything will soon pass to for good or bad.
the grobal melt down we're experincing was out of unprofessional act of professionals, and still the good guys still make money bcos of the there believe in the possibility of inpossibility right.
the grobal melt down is like sudden pass away of michael jackson many were mourning while many were making money from the bad news that was runing the world down.
so the value of every domain name is in the hand of the buyer and the seller ok,
bcos domain name is like a woman once you foll in love with her you will do everything possible to make her your wife,
even tho she is dot com or dot info to dot not who care bcos another man food is another man poison.
so what are my saying, what i mean is that eve hand of the buyer and the saller ok, good name is registered and any other new name is welcomed bcos we gat to go forword not backword right.
every domain name is more than reg fee as long as is short and simple to remembered.
for weekendpaper.com is awesome is good for news site and bad news is good news for the media and grobally every body believe in the possibility of bad news than good news, even the good news of christ.
for briefjokes.com is too good bcos the grobal crisis is too much and every body want funi jokes. can't you see that comadians are doing well now world wide right not just in U S bcos comady is a soldout.
and for parkaging.com is brandable, even those guys at snap names told to put the start up bid with 1k for a good kill!

•••
So you have a starting bid of $1K for Parkaging.com?
Bidders: 0

I could ask $1M for TurdSandwich.com, but it doesn't mean it will sell for that. Only the sales price matters.

Good Luck.

Brad

•••
I can't breathe. My face hurts from laughing so hard. :laugh:
I'm not even sure spell check would work. Talk about sounding it
out.

Good luck donrich, You certainly have enthusiasm.
NN

•••
ROTFLMAO

Better reg that one - it's BRANDABLE and PRONOUNCABLE although it's not a good typo as R & L are not even close on the keybord, or in pronunciation (at least in English)

L2

I think that is Chinese/English so maybe it should be grobalmeltdown.cn in order to catch the largest number of people who may appreciate the name :hehe:

•••
so the value of every domain name is in thlady i think you will do any thing possible to make her you wife, even tho she is dot com or dot info to dot not who care bcos another man food is another man poison.
so what are my saying, what i mean is that eve hand of the buyer and the saller ok, bcos domain name is like a woman once you foll in love with a ery good name is registered and any other new name is welcomed bcos we gat to go forword not backword right.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

so the value of every domain name is in the hand of the buyer and the seller ok,
bcos domain name is like a woman once you foll in love with her you will do everything possible to make her your wife,
even tho she is dot com or dot info to dot not who care bcos another man food is another man poison.
so what are my saying, what i mean is that eve hand of the buyer and the saller ok, good name is registered and any other new name is welcomed bcos we gat to go forword not backword right.

pipedreams.png

I told you in another thread, you may have a good will but you do not have good business sense - just a lot of faith in god, and only sometimes that is enough:ghost: But god will eventually not be enough if you do not take the advice of others and get more likely to sell domain names - think - who can I sell this to - is there a demand for this - are there better domain names that they might choose before mind - if so, may I be better off putting my money in another niche and forgetting about this domain name? Its hard to give up the domains that come from your creativity but sometimes its a must. Also I would recommend the question "does this make sense" but it seems english is not your first language so it may not work for you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back