Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraise Developed Blogsite

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

earthcast

New Member
Impact
0
I just paid a freelancer to build bloganation.com a blog community. I have only had it online for 2 days and plan to advertise it on sanightlife.com which gets 30K plus unique vists per month as well as eathcast.tv a site im building with enormous potential. What number of visits will I need to get to sell this for a profit. The DN and development ran me $695.00
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hm, I would think a lot... there's so many blogging sites out there and it takes a lot to beat Blogger. Maybe 10K a month... quite a bit I would imagine.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back