Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Appraisals Requested (Game Related)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which domain should I develop?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • AOCForum.com

    3 
    votes
    50.0%
  • ConanTalk.com

    3 
    votes
    50.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Xbox 360 is planning to release their first MMO game sometime in 2008. It's called "Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures".

I'm a big fan of this game genre and it will be interesting to see how well it does on the console (in general they are huge on the PC).

Anyway, I have ConanTalk.com and AOCForum.com

Any value appraisals?

Also, I plan to develop one for sure, which should I develop? Please vote above.

Thanks in advance for voting and appraisals.

PS. Let me know if you vote, I'll send over a little prize.

10NP$ to the first 10 voters!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Only 1 vote so far?? For 10np? I must be cheap! :lol:

Voter paid, thanks!
 
0
•••
I think that ConanTalk is better.
 
0
•••
AOCForum.com sounds more game like to me
where ConanTalk.com even tho im an ozzy make me think of Conan O'brien (sp?)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back