Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisals Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonto68

Established Member
Impact
0
Appraisals Please 7 names...

I have a few names which I would appreciate estimates on:

observe.com
nasty.tv
theintruder.com
payandgo.com
cotai.cn
cotai.com.cn
cotaicasino.com

:wave:
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
the above include names only...they are not developed/
 
0
•••
payandgo.com is a hot one. There are several prepaid GSM schemes that go by this name (or a similar name). It could also be used for a bill payment service.
Examples of related sites:
http://payandgo.proximus.be/
http://www.payandgo.co.nz/

IMO it's the best in your list. Very brandable.
I would gear for mid-$$$$
 
0
•••
Observe.com is great too. It has got to be worth at least $XXXX if not more.

I think nasty.tv will be appealing to adult website owners and could be worth a fortune if .tv takes off.

Theintruder.com is a good name, but I am not sure what it would be worth.

Cotai is trademarked by the Las Vegas Sands. I think you might have some issues with cotaicasino.com

Tom
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back